Slash Performs “Sweet Child ‘O Mine” With Fergie
July 22nd, 2008 at 11:09am
YouTube Preview Image

7 Comments to “Slash Performs “Sweet Child ‘O Mine” With Fergie”

1. deejay says:

This was truly an awesome video wish I could have been there for that. SLASH is great.

2. Id love to hear it over that dumbass holding the camera going “YEAH YEAH YEAH AHOO WHOOOO!!!!!”

3. tim says:

its a shame that fergie does pop i think she could easily fit in with some of the harder acts today. She definitley has the voice! To treat that song with the amount of respect that she gave it, she totally has my respect.

4. NateFlakes says:

“WHOOO YEAH NO FUCKING WAY WHOO WHOO YEAH NO SHE DID NOT WOOO”. So annoying. I hated her signing on it personally.

5. James says:

Wow. Just when I thought I couldn’t hate his over rated ass any more. I have a question for the people at Guitar Hero, For legands of rock, Slash is the biggest legand? you could find? I would hardly call him a legand. Clapton for god sake, Eddie, Dime, I mean comeon.

6. editor says:

just when you thought slash was going to get busy and return velvet revolver to the stage as he’s ignored his bands website and e-mail messages, not returned phone calls regarding auditioning vocalists and basically showing off his bald spot on tmz he shows up onstage with old pissy pants to do a song better off fogotten… lame. slash is full of crap.

7. editor says:

just when you thought slash was going to get busy and return velvet revolver to the stage as he’s ignored his bands website and e-mail messages, not returned phone calls regarding auditioning vocalists and basically showing off his bald spot on tmz he shows up onstage with old pissy pants to do a song better off forgotten… lame. slash is full of crap.